- Maintain the accounts, following relevant governmental regulations
- Ensure the management of the data file and the appropriate filing of the manual and electronic copies of the financial documents and reports.
- Prepare the monthly financial report based on the accounting application, with all necessary justifying documentation (invoice, bank drafts and bank exchange).
- Ensure a regular monitoring of the bank account(s).
- Carry out the calculation of the payroll, including overtime, for all CESIF staff on the basis of valid contracts.
- Prepare the internal invoices for the personal use of CESIF’s assets.
- Maintain payment record of all invoices received.
- Maintain payee statement records for all suppliers.
- Carry out payments of all regular area office expenses such as office rental, telephone bills, advances, etc.
- Finance / budget
- Prepare the planning of the financial needs for the forthcoming periods.
- Ensure sufficient availability of funds in the office bank accounts and cash by liaising with the appropriate interlocutors.
- Maintains the petty cash box, with all due accounting and security precautions.
- Prepares the elements for the budget analysis. Maintains the budget forecast tool.
- Monitors the development of expenditure, ensuring that budget overruns do not occur and prepares requests for possible amendments.
- Lead the administrative and logistical aspect of the organization
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Arrange travel and accommodations as and when necessary
- Provide support in in-house and external events
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management (preferably Master’s Degree) with at least two years of working experience in development organizations in admin and finance role
- Sound understanding of taxation rules and government compliance and strong eye for detail
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and Tally Software
- Knowledge of budget management
- Sound communication and interpersonal skill
- Preferably a two-wheeler vehicle
Send a motivation letter mentioning the position applied for and an updated CV including 2 referees with contact number and e-mail address to email@example.com no later than, 28th February, 2022.