CESIF Nepal is a not-for profit, autonomous and independent private research institution serving in the public interest, with significant independence from any donor or interest group and autonomy from the government.
CESIF is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of ‘Junior Research Fellow’ for its new research project starting immediately.
Individuals applying for the position of Junior Researcher should have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in related field, preferably in International Relations, Political Science, Development Geography, Development Economics.
- Demonstrated competence in research with atleast few years of experience in political-economic research and analysis.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills to deal with a number of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent command in both written and oral English and commendable competence in presentation in Nepali language.
- Publication of articles and research reports is advantageous.
- Support in different research projects; prepare data collection tools, conduct interviews, analyze the data and report writing.
- Conduct desk review and literature review in investigative research topics.
- Engage in strategic communications with citizens, the civil society and policy-makers
- Able to format reports and notes in as per the provided guidelines and organizational formats
- Perform other research and communication activities as required.
Applicants can send their CVs along with a cover letter stating why they would make a good candidate to email@example.com before 10th November 2022 (candidates will be selected on a rolling basis).