CESIF Nepal is a not-for profit, autonomous and independent private research institution serving in the public interest, with significant independence from any donor or interest group and autonomy from the government.
CESIF is looking for qualified candidates for the position of 'Project Coordinator'.
- Master’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Development Studies or related field.
- Demonstrated competence in coordinating project in th field of social science, international relations, geopolitics, political-economy and related field with at least 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Able to take leadership of the entire research project
- Good inter-personal and communication skills to deal with a number of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent command in both written and oral English and commendable competence in presentation in Nepali language.
- Plan, implement and review all due diligence of the project
- Conceptualize and implement the research project in concert with organizational mission and goals
- Design, establish and manage appropriate project monitoring and evaluation framework
- Plan and oversee all reports adhering to the project proposal objectives and timeline
- Prepare concept notes, project proposals and project budgets as per the organizational requirement
- Represent the organization in different public forums among diverse stakeholders
- Act as a focal point of the project and manage the project team in both research and program activities
- Produce narrative, financial, M&E and other reports that meet the requirements of the donor
- Act as a liaison between the project team and organization leadership to ensure the smooth implementation of research projects
- Plan, coordinate and implement the field visits and other field activities as required
- Ensure all administrative records are maintained and regularly updated
Applicants can send their CVs along with a cover letter stating why they would make a good candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.