CESIF Nepal is a not-for profit, autonomous and independent private research institution serving in the public interest, with significant independence from any donor or interest group and autonomy from the government.
CESIF is looking for qualified candidates for the position of 'Senior Researcher'.
- Master’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, or Public Policy.
- MPhill or PhD in relevant field is advantageous
- Demonstrated competence in research with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in international relations, geopolitics, political-economic research and analysis.
- Able to take leadership of the entire research project
- Good inter-personal and communication skills to deal with a number of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent command in both written and oral English and commendable competence in presentation in Nepali language.